Home > Non-Destructive Testing > UV Light > UV Lights >
SB-100PX - 110v
Item #: 040-138
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- The PX model is equipped with a 20 foot secondary cord and an 8 foot primary cord.
- Combines state-of-the-art innovations with proven features. The cord comes
out of the staycool, contoured handle to prevent tangling, and the
crack-resistant, tempered filter reduces replacement costs
Lamp head and transformer base housings are constructed of a special
heat-resistant engineering polymer that ensures years of rugged use
- Lamp head is ergonomically designed and detaches easily from the transformer
base for comfortable, fatigue-free handling
- Transformer provides maximum power to the unit and features an indicator
light to show when the lamp is on
- Easily meets ASTM UV-A intensity specifications for FPI and MPI
- Available in concentrated spot (SB-100P) and diffused
(SB-100PD) versions. Spot configuration has a nominal
steady-state UV-A intensity of 4,800 μW/cm² at 15 inches (38 cm).
Diffused configuration has a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 2,200
μW/cm² at 15 inches (38 cm).
- Bulbs feature average rated life of 5,000 hours
Spectronics developed the SB-100P Series UV-A lamps to be very affordable, super-high
intensity “workhorses” for MPI and FPI inspections.