Home > Non-Destructive Testing > Magnetic Particle Testing > Magnaflux > Fluorescent >
MAGNAGLO 20B - 1 lb Container
Item #: 01-0179-71
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- SOLD AS: 1 lb. Container (30 lb. container available here)
- 20B is composed of fluorescent magnetic powder, nonionic surfactants, and corrosion inhibitors. It is a pre-blended dry mix of 14A magnetic powder and WA-2B water conditioner.
- Suspension: Water Only
- Recommended Concentration: 1.5 oz./gallon of water (11.5 grams/liter)
Magnetic Particles - MAGNAFLUX
- Magnaglo® detects fine surface and subsurface discontinuities in ferrous materials such as iron, nickel or cobalt, or some of their alloys. It is the industry's leading fluorescent magnetic particle inspection method.
- MAGNAFLUX's magnetic particles do not break down during agitation as much as comparable MPI products. This means you won't be changing the bath as often. It also ensures consistent performance during inspection.
- The most important inspection requirement is that the component being inspected must be made of a ferromagnetic material that can be magnetized to a level that will allow the inspection to be effective.
- The Magnaglo product line is MAGNAFLUX's fluorescent (requires a black light) wet method.