Home > MRO- Industrial Supplies > Aerosols >
TSP Dy Moly (Non-Chlor)
Item #: 010-020
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Characteristics - 12-14oz cans/case
- Dry film lube for use in dirty or dusty atmospheres
- Extremely popular product for tool joint applications
- Burnishes into metal to provide long-term lubrication and protection
- Temperature range from -110F degrees to +1050F degrees and pressures to 100,000 psi
- Anti-seize and anti-friction
TSP Dry Moly is a widely popular extreme condition anti-seize lubricant in the oilfield service industry. This product has superior cover and adherence properties that make it a better choice than competitive products.
TSP Dry Moly withstands high temperatures and extreme pressures. It provides a dry film lube especially suited for use in dirty or dusty atmospheres. The product burnishes into metal to provide long-term lubrication and protection. TSP Dry Moly is inert to water, oil, alkalis, and acids.