Home > Non-Destructive Testing > Vacuum Boxes > Flexible >
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Model: 30 FB FLEX Flexible Vacuum Box
- Flex box for testing welds on a radius.
- The 30FB FLEX will function on a convex or concave radius.
- The surface must be curved. The 30FB Flex will not function properly on a flat surface.
- Uses compressed air.
- Vacuum pump configuration available; please call 800-245-9369.
- Outside Dimensions: 30 inches long x 7 inches wide x 1 5/8 inches high
- Viewing Area: 26 7/8 inches long x 4 inches wide
Each TSP vacuum box ships with the hardware you need to begin testing when connected to an air source. A 2 oz sample of SEAMTEST is provided with every order. All vacuum gauge dials read 0-30” Hg.
SEAMTEST leak-testing fluid is a low-cost fluid for leak testing tanks, cylinders and bulk-heads at 5-10 lbs of air pressure. It detects smaller leaks than found with any other fluid and leaves no greasy or fatty acid residue.
To use, thoroughly mix 4 oz. of leak test concentrate with 5 gallons of water. Brush or pour on seams and watch for bubbles.
VACUUM DEVICES FOR LEAK TESTINGDEPENDABLE PERFORMANCE
TSP vacuum device designs have been thoroughly field tested for several years in a variety of applications throughout the world.SIMPLE TO OPERATE
The air ejector has no moving parts. After applying leak detection fluid along seam, simply place the vacuum device over the area to be tested and open the air valve. Slight pressure may be required to seal the box.
RUGGED YET LIGHTWEIGHT
Our shockproof vacuum devices are built with lightweight acrylic which can be fabricated for special applications. The tough rubber gasket is designed to provide a maximum seal.