Home > Non-Destructive Testing > Liquid Penetrant Testing > Magnaflux >
Spotcheck SKL-SP2 Aerosol (16oz cans; 12 can case)
Item #: 01-5155-78
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- 12 - 16 oz. Aerosol Cans/Case
- Most widely used, general purpose solvent removable penetrant.
- Good for rough surfaces and large parts.
- Approved Developers: SKD-S2 & ZP-5B
- Approved Cleaner: SKC-S
SPOTCHECK Penetrants...WHILE SUPPLIES LAST FOR THIS CASE SIZE
- Spotcheck is the most reliable and widely used penetrant inspection method
- SKL-SP2 is a solvent removable (or post emulsifiable) red color contrast penetrant with outstanding penetrating characteristics.
- This product offers maximum reliability in locating surface-open flaws and discontinuities and has been successfully used on non-porous ceramics and other similar materials.
- Other products may skimp on dyes or use inferior solvents that cut costs. In doing so, indications do not appear as bright or vibrant and cracks can be missed. Some inferior solvents may also cause health hazards.
- As a top tier maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) supplier to the non-destructive testing (NDT) industry, Tech Service Products supports various non-destructive testing methods, such as Magnetic Particle Testing (MT), Liquid Penetrant Testing (LT), and Ultrasonic Testing (UT). Visit our Manufacturers section for a complete listing.