Home > Non-Destructive Testing > Ultrasonic Testing > Phased Array >
Availability: Call for Availability
- Retaining the best features of the established VEO line, the new VEO+ is a smart and future-proof asset for your business. It was developed with YOU (the user) in mind, with a focus on performance.
- Based on a superior and innovative digital technology, four available PA configurations (16:64PR, 32:64PR, 16:128PR or 32:128PR) are offered as software options.
- Upgrade in the field when you need to!
Superior Digital Technology
- The VEO+ electronic & software is powered by a new architecture offering superior data throughput and unsurpassed computational capacity to deliver fast and accurate results in the most demanding conditions. It allows inspectors to easily create high resolution volumetric scans and record very precise data sets with exceptional measurement precision.
- These performances come from an impressive 32 channel PA beamformer providing exceptional SNR, enhanced digital signal processing and the legendary Sonatest ActiveEdge® pulser technology.
- Thanks to its Linux® 64-bit operating system and its fast 128GB SSD memory capacity, data file size is not a concern for VEO+. Data compression is yet another feature allowing one to record huge amount of information in more manageable data file size.
Onboard Live 3D Scanplan
- The Veo+ embedded modeling tools support multiple probes and scans, enabling quick and efficient set up of inspection plans.
- Choose from a range of weld geometries, render and visualise probes on the part, at precise locations, representing reality with high fidelity. Then add sound paths, with skips, allowing to assess and ensure proper coverage as planned in the scan plan.
- The VEO+ embedded modelling tools are invaluable assets and a reference for the inspection report, communicating inspections results more completely and more clearly, as well as providing precious information to increase users’ level of expertise. This feature makes the VEO+ a choice of excellence for serious NDT schools looking to provide the best academic training to the future inspectors.
Remote Control Solution
- Using Sonatest’s UTLink software application, VEO+ can be fully used and controlled remotely, via a simple network connection. As VEO+ now offers WiFi along with its fast GB Ethernet port, the possibilities are practically unlimited.
- Get real-time advice by an expert when you need help
- Available for Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Easy installation with quick connection procedure
- Very simple user interface (virtual instrument!)
- Instrument auto-detection (works for VEO+ & Prisma)
- In no time, you will be able to accomplish amazing things and get the job done.
- UT Studio software application, which comes as part of the Veo+ package, is used to manage inspection configurations, perform data analysis and build precise reports.
- Veo+ data files are easily transferred via a network or a USB data key to the PC. Then, thanks to a comprehensive, right click / drag and drop user interface, you can create new data views, customize color palettes, add and modify gates and measurement parameters, generate extended reports and much more.
The VEO+ enclosure has also been designed to withstand the toughest of environments and has been successfully tested in the field for 5 years.